Training offered supports people to learn new skills and when followed up with one to one coaching ensures the learning will become embedded in the work of your organisation.
A unique approach which ensures you a return on your investment.
The depth and breadth of training offered will be tailored to the needs of your organisation. All training will be facilitation based using the ‘Experiential Model of Learning’, and will be participative and interactive throughout, optimising the learning experience for participants.
Tell me and I’ll know, show me and I’ll understand,
experience it and I’ll remember. Kolb, D. 1984
Examples of Courses offered:
1 - Managing Challenging Situations in the Workplace
All of us can relate to challenges in the work place, whether it’s having a difficult conversation, rising to the expectations of your organisation or managing difficult situations.
- This training offers:
- Participants the opportunity to explore workplace situations they find challenging
- A practical skills based approach to managing challenging situations
2 - A Coaching Approach to Management
When adopted as an approach to management coaching leads to a focus on solutions, generating motivation, enthusiasm improved performance and better quality outcomes.
- This training:
- Is designed for managers, supervisors and team leaders
- Allows participants bring their specific work-related concerns to sessions
- Provides the participant with an opportunity to explore and develop a coaching approach to management
- Will allow participants to take their leadership skills to the highest level
- Has a follow up component to support the learning where participants will be offered 1:1 coaching with an accredited coach